Power Wheels Derby 2017
Rules & Application
- Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed. No 4 Wheeler type vehicles permitted. Child’s legs MUST be inside the vehicle. (Ride in, not ride on).
- Seatbelts must be used.
- Helmets are MANDATORY, A bicycle helmet is ok.
- All doors and tailgates must be strapped shut. No sharp edges. use zip ties, duct tape or any other flexible product for making them stay shut.
- Tires may be covered in duct tape to prevent them from breaking. No screws in tires or chains may be used. Stock tires only.
- All Power Wheels must remain like it came from the store. Do not raise or lower. Motor must be remain stock. You may upgrade to a 12 volt lawn mower battery. Battery must be secured and sealed away from your child, do not mount the battery in the passenger seat.
- Decorative changes can be made to the Power Wheels to make it look like a derby car. Decorations can be made out of the following: card-board, tape, paper, ect. Changes and additions to the Power Wheels are only decorative-example: header pipes sticking up, painting the car, ect.
- There will be two age group. The first age group will be children from 3-6. The second age group will be children from 7-10.
- Parents please remember this is for the children, let them have fun painting and decorating the Power Wheels.
- Parents please remain in the pit area while derby is going on there will be personal there to help your child out.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Place winners in each age group. A waiver must be signed by legal Guardian.